Do you have specialized knowledge in philately or postal operations? Do you want to share your expertise with the general public and other specialists?
Help the National Postal Museum in presenting our collection to the public by joining the volunteer Arago Researcher Program. Learn more about this volunteer Researcher Program here.
• Expert knowledge in a specific area of philately or postal history.
• Recommendations from authoritative experts or organizations.
• Desire and willingness to share knowledge.
• Written or published demonstration of expert knowledge.
• Skills and demonstrated knowledge are current.
• Bibliography of reference sources related to your area of expertise.
Upon receiving approval from NPM staff:
- Compose an online Researcher Biography.
- Read the Intellectual Property Rights Release statement.
- Complete the required Smithsonian BVP Volunteer Registration Form. (Print and submit form via fax or mail to the Arago Researcher Coordinator.)
- Review the following Program Documents.
Arago Researcher Coordinator
National Postal Museum
P. O. Box 37012
Washington, DC 20013