Women in the U.S. Postal System
In Their Own Words
- | 224kb | | Dianne Williams talks about working with men on the job.
- | 224kb | | Jane Broendel talks about working alongside men in the postal service.
- | 384kb | | Michele Ditchey recalls working with men in the service to be mostly a good experience.
- | 416kb | | Marge Oehlke talks about gaining co-workers respect.
- | 448kb | | Joyce Olivera recalls her “three musketeer” co-workers.
- | 256kb | | Dianne Williams remembers how some men at work who helped her along the way.
- | 128kb | | Mary Johnson compliments her male co-workers.
- | 352kb | | Judy Beard discusses how working alongside men has changed over the years.
MP3 audio file | Audio transcript in PDF file