German mail wagon model
- Robert Liebzcher of Dresden, Germany, created this model of a four-wheeled Kaiser Deutsche Post, German mail wagon in the late nineteenth century. A single horse pulled this style mail wagon. German mail vehicles and mailboxes have long sported the distinctive yellow coloring used to designate the nation's postal system.
- R. F. D. News, November 14, 1914.
- Data Source
- National Postal Museum
- Object number
- Transportation Equipment & Models
- wood; leather; metal
- Height x Width x Depth (approximate): 36.8 x 26.7 x 86.4cm (14 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 34in.)
- Germany (German empire)
- See more items in
- National Postal Museum Collection
- International Postal Operations
- Record ID
- Not determined