- Search the Collection
- Ontario, Canada Owney tag
Ontario, Canada Owney tag
- Owney received this identification token from R. L. Elliott. The token is marked Ballantrae, Ontario on one side and 489 Main Street, Winnipeg, Barber, on the other. Ballantrae is a small Canadian town that was located on a line of the Toronto and Nipissing Railway.
- Data Source
- National Postal Museum
- Object number
- Owney, American, c. 1888 - 1897
- Seals, Symbols & Signage
- Height x Width: 1 3/16 x 1 in. (3.02 x 2.54 cm)
- CANADA (British commonwealth nation)
- See more items in
- National Postal Museum Collection
- Record ID
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.