- Search the Collection
- Augsburg postal time table
Augsburg postal time table
- The Princely House of Thurn and Taxis operated postal systems in western and central Europe for the better part of four centuries. Operations ranged from a monopoly under the auspices of the Holy Roman Empire during the 16th-18th centuries, to a private postal system in competition with government services in the 19th century.
- Thurn & Taxis postal time table for Augsburg.
- Data Source
- National Postal Museum
- Object number
- Archival Material
- Height x Width: 12 × 12 3/4 in. (30.48 × 32.39 cm)
- Germany (German empire)
- See more items in
- National Postal Museum Collection
- International Postal Operations
- Record ID
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.