29c Hand signing "I Love You" single
- Two se-tenant 29-cent Deaf Communication commemorative stamps were issued on September 20, 1993, at the Starlight Bowl Amphitheatre in Burbank, California. One stamp depicts a woman looking at the baby whom she's holding in her left arm, and she is using her right hand to sign the words, "I Love You." The other stamp features a hand signing the same words.
- Artist Chris Calle of Ridgefield, Connecticut, designed the stamps. Stamp Venturers, Inc., printed the stamps on the photogravure press in sheets of twenty square stamps.
- Postal Bulletin (September 2, 1993).
- Credit line
- Copyright United States Postal Service. All rights reserved.
- Data Source
- National Postal Museum
- July 30, 1993
- Object number
- Postage Stamps
- paper; ink (multicolored)/ lithographed; engraved
- Height x Width: 1 1/4 x 1 1/4 in. (3.18 x 3.18 cm)
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Postal Museum Collection
- Scott Catalogue USA 2784
- Contemporary (1990-present)
- U.S. Stamps
- Record ID
- Not determined
Related Object Groups