- Search the Collection
- 29c Hand signing "I Love You" single
29c Hand signing "I Love You" single
- Two se-tenant 29-cent Deaf Communication commemorative stamps were issued on September 20, 1993, at the Starlight Bowl Amphitheatre in Burbank, California. One stamp depicts a woman looking at the baby whom she's holding in her left arm, and she is using her right hand to sign the words, "I Love You." The other stamp features a hand signing the same words.
- Artist Chris Calle of Ridgefield, Connecticut, designed the stamps. Stamp Venturers, Inc., printed the stamps on the photogravure press in sheets of twenty square stamps.
- Postal Bulletin (September 2, 1993).
- Credit line
- Copyright United States Postal Service. All rights reserved.
- Data Source
- National Postal Museum
- July 30, 1993
- Object number
- Postage Stamps
- paper; ink (multicolored)/ lithographed; engraved
- Height x Width: 1 1/4 x 1 1/4 in. (3.18 x 3.18 cm)
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Postal Museum Collection
- Scott Catalogue USA 2784
- Contemporary (1990-present)
- U.S. Stamps
- Record ID
- Usage conditions apply
Related Object Groups
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.