- Search the Collection
- 32c Prairie Crab Apple single
32c Prairie Crab Apple single
- The Postal Service issued five 32-cent Flowering Trees commemorative stamps on March 19, 1998, in New York, New York.
- The stamps feature the Southern Magnolia, Blue Paloverde, Yellow Poplar, Prairie Crab Apple, and Pacific Dogwood -- five magnificent flowering trees native to different geographical regions of the United States.
- Designed by Howard Paine of Delaplane, Virginia, and illustrated by John Dawson of Hilo, Hawaii, the stamps were printed by the Banknote Corporation of America, Inc. in the offset process and issued in self-adhesive panes of twenty.
- Postal Bulletin (February 12, 1998).
- Credit line
- Copyright United States Postal Service. All rights reserved.
- Data Source
- National Postal Museum
- March 19, 1998
- Object number
- Postage Stamps
- paper; ink (multicolored); self-adhesive / lithography
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Postal Museum Collection
- Scott Catalogue USA 3196
- U.S. Stamps
- Record ID
- Usage conditions apply
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.