- Search the Collection
- 29c Northern Mariana Islands single
29c Northern Mariana Islands single
- The Postal Service recognized the Northern Mariana Islands and their relationship of forty-five years with the United States with the issuance of a 29-cent commemorative stamp on November 4, 1993, in Saipan, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands.
- Herb Kane of Captain Cook, Hawaii, designed the stamp. The stamps were issued in panes of twenty and printed in the offset/intaglio process by the Bureau of Engraving and Printing.
- Postal Bulletin (October 28, 1993).
- Credit line
- Copyright United States Postal Service. All rights reserved.
- Data Source
- National Postal Museum
- November 4, 1993
- Object number
- Postage Stamps
- paper; ink (multicolored); adhesive / lithography, engraving
- Mariana Islands (U.S. trust territory)
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Postal Museum Collection
- Scott Catalogue USA 2804
- Asian-Pacific American Heritage
- Contemporary (1990-present)
- U.S. Stamps
- Record ID
- Usage conditions apply
Related Object Groups
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.