- Search the Collection
- 32c Giving and Sharing single
32c Giving and Sharing single
- The Postal Service issued a 32-cent Philanthropy commemorative stamp pane of twenty (one design) on October 7, 1998, in Atlanta, Georgia.
- The stamp was designed and illustrated by Bob Dinetz, Cahan and Associates of San Francisco, California,
- Avery Dennison printed 5 million stamps in the gravure process.
- Postal Bulletin (August 27, 1998).
- Credit line
- Copyright United States Postal Service. All rights reserved.
- Data Source
- National Postal Museum
- October 7, 1998
- Object number
- Avery Dennison
- Postage Stamps
- paper; ink (multicolor) / photogravure; self-adhesive
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Postal Museum Collection
- Scott Catalogue USA 3243
- Contemporary (1990-present)
- Humanitarian Causes
- U.S. Stamps
- Record ID
- Usage conditions apply
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.