- Search the Collection
- 10c Jefferson Davis Type I sheet of two hundred
10c Jefferson Davis Type I sheet of two hundred
- CSA 10-cent deep blue Jefferson Davis sheet of two hundred postage stamps. Printed by Keatinge and Ball on plate no. 1. Earliest recorded date of CSA Scott 11, Keatinge and Ball printing, is October 4, 1864.
- Data Source
- National Postal Museum
- Earliest known date: October 4, 1864
- Object number
- Jefferson Davis, American, 1808 - 1889
- Keatinge and Ball
- Postage Stamps
- paper; ink (deep blue) / engraved (steel plate intaglio)
- Overall: 27.9 x 41.3cm (11 x 16 1/4in.)
- Confederate States of America
- See more items in
- National Postal Museum Collection
- Scott Catalogue CSA 11
- Civil War and Reconstruction (1860-1877)
- U.S. Related Areas
- Record ID
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.