- Search the Collection
- 41c Millennium Falcon single
41c Millennium Falcon single
- On May 25, 2007, in Los Angeles, California, the Postal Service issued the 41-cent Star Wars commemorative stamps in fifteen designs. Terrence McCaffrey and William J.Gicker, Jr., of the US Postal Service designed the stamps.
- The commemorative sheet features artwork by longtime Star Wars poster artist Drew Struzan of Pasadena, California. The sheet includes the following fifteen first-class stamps that show familiar characters and vehicles from the six movies in the saga: ?Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, ?Han Solo and Chewbacca, ?Princess Leia Organa and R2- D2, C-3PO, ?Yoda, ?Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Emperor Palpatine.
- 450 million Star Wars stamps were issued in a pressure-sensitive adhesive (PSA) commemorative sheet of fifteen stamps.
- Postal Bulletin (April 26, 2007).
- Credit line
- Copyright United States Postal Service. All rights reserved.
- Data Source
- National Postal Museum
- May 27, 2007
- Object number
- Postage Stamps
- paper; ink (multicolored)/ lithographed
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Postal Museum Collection
- Scott Catalogue USA 4143b
- Stars of Stage & Screen
- Contemporary (1990-present)
- popular culture
- Space Exploration & the Universe
- U.S. Stamps
- Record ID
- Usage conditions apply
Related Object Groups
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.