- Search the Collection
- 30r Bull's Eye single
30r Bull's Eye single
- The 30-reis Bull's Eye was issued August 1, 1843, to pay the rate on printed matter and letters and papers of the judiciary.
- The number printed was 1,148,994. Of these, 292,377 were destroyed as remainders, so the quantity sold totaled 856,617.
- Data Source
- National Postal Museum
- Object number
- Postage Stamps
- paper; ink (black) / engraving
- Height x Width: 1 3/16 x 1 1/4 in. (3 x 3.2 cm)
- Brazil (republic)
- See more items in
- National Postal Museum Collection
- On View
- Currently on exhibit at the National Postal Museum
- Scott Catalogue Brazil 1
- American Expansion (1800-1860)
- International Stamps & Mail
- Record ID
- Usage conditions apply
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.