1997 Love Issue: 32c Swans single
- The Postal Service issued a 32-cent Love Swans stamp in a self-adhesive convertible booklet of twenty and a two-ounce rate 55-cent Love Swans stamp in a self-adhesive convertible booklet of twenty, on February 4, 1997, in Los Angeles, California.
- Designed by Marvin Mattelson of Great Neck, New York, the stamp features two swans facing each other, creating the shape of a heart. The stamps were printed by the Banknote Corporation of America, Inc., in the offset process.
- Postal Bulletin (January 2, 1997).
- Credit line
- Copyright United States Postal Service. All rights reserved.
- Data Source
- National Postal Museum
- February 4, 1997
- Object number
- Postage Stamps
- paper; ink (multicolored); adhesive / lithographed
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Postal Museum Collection
- Scott Catalogue USA 3123
- Contemporary (1990-present)
- U.S. Stamps
- Record ID
- Not determined
Related Object Groups