- Search the Collection
- 1997 Love Issue: 32c Swans single
1997 Love Issue: 32c Swans single
- The Postal Service issued a 32-cent Love Swans stamp in a self-adhesive convertible booklet of twenty and a two-ounce rate 55-cent Love Swans stamp in a self-adhesive convertible booklet of twenty, on February 4, 1997, in Los Angeles, California.
- Designed by Marvin Mattelson of Great Neck, New York, the stamp features two swans facing each other, creating the shape of a heart. The stamps were printed by the Banknote Corporation of America, Inc., in the offset process.
- Postal Bulletin (January 2, 1997).
- Credit line
- Copyright United States Postal Service. All rights reserved.
- Data Source
- National Postal Museum
- February 4, 1997
- Object number
- Postage Stamps
- paper; ink (multicolored); adhesive / lithographed
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Postal Museum Collection
- Scott Catalogue USA 3123
- Contemporary (1990-present)
- U.S. Stamps
- Record ID
- Usage conditions apply
Related Object Groups
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.