Volume 1: Included in this 52 page album of Colombia Stamps issued from 1859 – 1904 are:
- Multiple examples of different papers (wove, laid, bluish, greenish, white, tinted, pelure), perforate and imperforate varieties, errors, color varieties and overprints;
- One cover with a bisect usage from Panama to Lima Peru; and,
- Rare mint block of the 1865 20-centavos Coat-of-Arms issue (Colombia Scott # 40).
Volume 2: Included in this 43 page album are:
- Colombia Stamps issued from 1904 – 1910 on 4 pages;
- Colombia registration stamps, acknowledgement of receipt stamps, late fee stamps and postage due stamps on 9 pages;
- Railroad and river postal service envelope stamps on 1 page;
- Local stamps for the City of Bogotá issued from 1889 – 1903 on 1 page;
- Stamps form the state of Antioquia issued from 1868 to 1904 including acknowledgement of receipt stamps and registration stamps on 27 pages; and,
- Stamps from the City of Medellin on 1 page.
Volume 3: Included in this 54 page album are:
- Stamps from the state of Bolívar issued from 1863 – 1903 on 14 pages including acknowledgement of receipt stamps and late fee stamps and one cover with a bisect usage;
- Private issued stamps from Cauca and Cali on 2 pages;
- Stamps from the state of Boyacá issued from 1902 – 1903 on 3 pages;
- Stamps from the state of Cundinamarca issued from 1870 – 1904 on 5 pages; and,
- Stamps from the State of Panama from 1878 to 1909 on 30 pages including registration stamps and acknowledgement of receipt stamps. There is a detailed study of the overprints and their varieties and errors.
Volume 4: Included in this 50 page album are:
- Stamps from the state of Santander issued from 1884 to 1905 on 40 pages with a detailed study of the types of surcharges and their errors on full sheets with drawings showing the location of the types and errors;
- Stamps from the state of Tolima issued from 1870 to 1904 on 8 pages; and,
- “No hay estampillas” 1894 stamps from Garzon and the “Honda” issue on 2 pages.